It's Been Quite Awhile

Monday, December 26, 2011
I'm back and I have so many things to write and talk about, so many pictures to show and a lot of explaining to do.


Firstly, I would like to explain why I was gone for more than 3 months. Well, I was depressed and busy. Depressed because my hobby went away for work and because of so many mishaps and bad communications I thought we broke up, I thought he ran away and left me with responsibility of raising our son Leroy. Fortunately he was working hard and that he was trying so hard to contact but can't and now he is back. I'm not depressed anymore and definitely not so busy with the baby because hobby is back!


And because of my three-month-absence I have stories and pictures worth 3 months. I will try and make a post at least once a day. 


I hope all of you misses me 'coz I certainly miss you all!






0 comments:

Post a Comment