Bookworm Friday - Private Eye - Jonathan Kellerman

Friday, February 3, 2012
Jonathan Kellerman is one of my favorite Crime Fiction Writer of all time. I have many favorite authors but what I like best with Kellerman is his psychological twists which interests me very much. 

I am done with the book and I have to admit it is very intriguing. I purchased the book at BOOKSALE branch in Gaisano CDO. It was very cheap at P 35 (less than a dollar).
Genre: Crime Fiction Psychological Thriller
Series: Alex Delaware Series
Synopsis: Melissa Dickenson was a patient of Alex Delaware when She was 7 until she was 9. Gina, Melissa's Agoraphobic mother passed her phobia to her daughter. A few years later she came back for help as ghost of the past came to hunt her.

What I like: 
- What I like is it touches more of the psychological side rather than the crime side. Murder is not the focus unlike most of the - - Delaware Series. 
- The pace of the book is consistent throughout the whole story.
- Part of a long series but can stand as whole story on itself. 

What I hate:
- There is nothing to hate here. 

Verdict:
- Must read
- 4.5 stars      






    

0 comments:

Post a Comment