Grocery Shopping with Leroy

Sunday, March 18, 2012
After eating.
Leroy and I went grocery shopping last week. Our house is an hour and a half away from the city. And we have to wait for another 30 minutes for the road construction to give way so when Leroy and I arrived at the city we were very hungry. 

Surprisingly, Leroy never complained though he was feeling hot judging from the sweat dripping down his forehead. He did start to whine but stopped abruptly when I gave him his milk.

After 2 hours of bus ride and 5 minutes jeepney ride we finally arrived at the mall.

We went to McDonald first for lunch. I ordered spaghetti, hamburger and coke. Since Leroy is just 9 months old I only gave him bits and pieces from the spaghetti.





Leroy is a messy eater especially when he now knows how to “sip” his spaghetti. The longer the pasta is dangling from his mouth the more he enjoys it. Good thing I packed him a set of clean clothes. 

And since I made a choice to be more beauty conscious from my previous post I went to buy more moisturizer and a cleanser (both from Maxi Peel) from a nearby beauty shop.

I also bought sippy cups for Leroy and for my nephew King Zeus and I’m not going to mention the brand for I am very disappointed.

Finally we went to the wet market section to buy meat, a few possessed goods, baking needs, bathroom essentials diapers and milk.

Then another 2 hours of traveling. We arrived late in the house. Leroy was sleeping on my shoulder.

He woke up later and enjoyed a hot Banana Muffin with Gooey Chocolate on the inside (for tomorrow’s post).







0 comments:

Post a Comment