Mashed Potatoes

Saturday, September 24, 2011
Visit Free-extras
The first ever vegetable I fed my baby was potatoes - mashed potatoes.

I went to a local vegetable seller near  our house and there were only 2 potatoes left. They were still kinda fresh so I bought them anyway. I peeled them and diced them and tossed it with our cooking rice. By the time our rice was done the potatoes were done too so it was a time saver!

Separate and mash. Put it in a container and throw it in the fridge. Just reheat a portion whenever you need to. I reheat mine with two tablespoon or three rice cereal. Let it cool and add a little flavor - salt, sugar, honey or his powdered milk. I like honey better and Leroy likes it too but powdered milk gives a better consistency specially if the rice cereal in runny.











0 comments:

Post a Comment