Last Will and Testament

Monday, August 22, 2011
I smoke! A vice that will surely kill me.

I know I have more years ahead of me but you will never know when it strikes. So though I know that it will be years from now, I want to divide my estates (not that I have any) and my material properties ( not that I have a lot but my BOOKS are dead important to me) and specially the guardian of my baby!!!



LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT



KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
 
I, Joriel Anthonette Velez Coñales, Filipino citizen, of legal age, single, born on the 8th of January, 1988, a resident of Alae, Manolo Fortich Bukidnon, being of sound and disposing mind and memory, and not acting under undue influence or intimidation from anyone, do hereby declare and proclaim this instrument to be my Last Will and Testament, in English, the language which I am well conversant. And I hereby declare that:


I. I desire that should I die, it is my wish to be buried according to the rites of the Roman Catholic Church and interred at our family burial lot in Malaybalay, Bukidnon with my deceased mother Josie Coñales;


II. To my beloved sister Ivy Grace Coñales, I give and bequeath the following property to wit: My Book Collection but that you are not allowed to sell them and/or let other people borrow them;

III. To my esteemed child, Leroy Jethro Gibbs Coñales Mrabueno, I give and bequeath the following properties to wit: The house that I will be buying in the future, the cars that I will be buying soon (excluding the one from daddy tito), the bank accounts that I may own too;
 
IV. To my dear brother, Ariel Coñales, I give and bequeath the following properties to wit: my CAR (which I will be buying in the future).

V. To my loyal hubby, Jirafel Mirabueno, I give and bequeath the following properties to wit: my Recipe Book (hope you publish it under my name in the future- proceeds should go to our son’s trust fund (trust fund to be established soon).


IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my signature this ________ day of _____________, 20__, in ________________, Philippines.
 

_______________________________________        
(Signature of Testator over Printed Name)       



Note: to everyone that will be reading this, I am asking you to be the witness of this very very legal binding document!!!


LOL!!!



Photobucket


0 comments:

Post a Comment