My New Avs from Firmoo!

Saturday, March 24, 2012
After two weeks of waiting a package from FIRMOO.com finally arrive and I am loving it!!!

Two weeks ago while playing Battle Tetris in Facebook, an advertisement on it's sidebar invites bloggers from all over the world to link there website url in exchange for a pair glasses/shades caught my attention and I immediately requested for a pair.

The process was so easy that I initially thought that it must be scam. But I was proven wrong when some of my blogger friends started giving there review.

Firmoo's customer representative - Patrick, was very accommodating. He will ask you to choose a prescription glass or a pair of shades. 

I have chosen a Full Frame Aviator Metal Sunglasses in Gold color. 
   


My new avs is actually for male but looks great on me (I think). Material is metal, full frame, no spring hinges and single vision.  

Every order of sunglasses comes with free glass tools: spectacle cases and eye glasses bag, micro-fiber lens cloth, one screw driver, extra screw and placement nose pads. (Glasses in plastic material comes with different tools).




My new avs are strong and can resist bumps but is lightweight also. I can wear this the whole day without hurting my nose bridge.


My avs arrive safe and sound with this bubble wrapped envelope.


Visit Firmoo.com to get your free avs!
E-mail Patrick at liwenjie@yahoo.com with your blog url 
and ask for a free pair of sunglasses

What do you think of my new avs??
Do you think you will get one for free too???







0 comments:

Post a Comment